Starting a new business is a massive undertaking for anyone.
Did you know that for every new business that starts this year it is likely that only 43% will still be going in a year’s time and only 20% in 5 years time.
These are our core business start up services to ensure your business becomes a success…
- Business structure – should you register your business as a sole trader, partnership or Limited Company? We can advise you on the best course of action for your business.
- Tax planning – we can advise you on the pros and cons from a tax perspective of each of the business structures and which will best suits your businesses requirements.
- Raising finance and business plans – identifying the funding you need, the most suitable sources of finance, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Bookkeeping – we will show you how to keep your books, either manually or on a computer, whichever you prefer. We can advise and train you and your staff on suitable accounting software.
- Business planning – we can look at your business, it’s potential, the main challenges you will face and outline a plan of action.
- Introductions – we can introduce you to local banks, solicitors and other professionals you may need assistance from.
- Company formation – we can also set up your Limited Company if you choose to trade through one.
- Tax Registration – we will prepare and submit all of the necessary tax registration forms to register your business with the Revenue Commissioners.