HTH Accountants partners with MOJO Finance to provide impartial financial advice to Business Owner clients.
Getting quality, independent financial advice can be difficult. There’s so much conflicting advice online and many financial advisors are affiliated to specific financial institutions. For every tip that’s out there, someone else is saying the opposite! Unfortunately, retirement planning and protection planning are just some of the very important areas that fall through the cracks for Business Owners.
To bridge this gap, our strategy at HTH is to partner with MOJO Finance and transition to a practice that will provide full accounting and financial planning services to all our clients.
MOJO Finance are based in Co. Kildare, are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and bring a level of expertise and experience in the provision of impartial financial advice that we know will be of huge benefit to our clients.
Whether you are at the beginning of your Business Owner journey or close to planning an Exit, we would encourage you to begin the process of engaging with our closely selected partner in this area. MOJO Finance will provide a complimentary financial planning service to:
- Review the status & performance of current pension arrangements.
- Develop a roadmap to secure a comfortable retirement.
- Pinpoint areas of personal and business Risk.
- Advise on suitable financial protection of family and income.
- Highlight opportunities to reduce tax and build wealth.
- Bring any other financial planning considerations to your attention.
To arrange a meeting, please call James Johnston at MOJO Finance on 087 9274299 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org