- Do you have a clear vision of where your business is headed?
- What Strategies do you have in place to help you achieve that goal?
- How well is your finance department working to enhance your business?
If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you get there?
Is Business Planning such a massive challenge that you don’t know where to start?
JUST producing and reviewing a set of annual accounts is no longer good enough!
Come along to the first Business Growth Circle event of 2023 and we can show you how to tackle it bit by bit. The theme for this meeting is:
“PLANNING – MEASURING – DOING!”
During this event, you will learn about the main components of a business plan and we will give you helpful tips on:
- How to develop your own plan
- Discuss the importance of measuring the progress you make
- Explain why planning is so important
- Show how you “begin with the end in mind”
That’s a big promise!
HTH Accountants are trained business advisors and coaches and have developed programs of proven, practical and profitable ideas that you can start straight away in your own business.
The Business Growth Circle can help you deal with any challenge you face in your own business. We have walked that path before you, so we can guide you through to your own success.
- We understand your business pains
- How to interpret your accounts
- Key Performance Indicators
- The 8 Step Plan
- Writing a Business Plan
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Initial Business Potential Session
- Networking Opportunities
Would you like to join us for this exciting Strategic Planning Event?
Date: 21st February 2023
Venue: Barberstown Castle
Time: 9:30am – 2pm
Course Materials and Lunch are included.
The cost for this event would normally be €250, but we are offering this amazing opportunity to you for only €99 – giving you the valuable opportunity to kick off 2023 and spend time on your business and not just in your business.
In addition, should you choose to engage HTH Accountants for advisory or coaching services in the future, we’ll count this €99 against your payment.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 541 1446 if you have any queries!